Your dishwasher is equipped with a lot of different programmes and features that might differ between models of different manufacturers. In general, the following programmes are used:
- Eco Programme: Special wash with less water and energy consumption compared to the regular programme. It is suited for large loads with loosely attached normal soiling.
- Auto(matic) Wash: By choosing this programme, different sensors in the dishwasher automatically adjust the cycle length of a wash, its temperature and the number of water changes based on the soiling level and the amount of the dish load. This programme is especially appropriate for mixed loads.
- Regular Programme: Wash for large loads with loosely attached normal soiling.
- Power Scrub Programme / Intensive Programme: For items with heavy baked-on or hard dried-on food remains like pots and pans. Due to its high water temperature it is not suited for delicate items which need to be washed at lower temperatures.
- Quick Programme: A quick wash for lightly soiled dishes with very little amount of food remains that loosely attaches on the surface of the tableware.
- Delicate Programme / Glass Programme / Gentle Programme:
- Special wash to suit the needs of delicate, silverware or other special items that require a gentle cleaning at low water temperatures. The cycle is only appropriate for lightly soiled dishes.
- Half Load programme: If you have a small quantity of dirty dishes and do not want to wait for a complete loading of the machine, use this option which automatically adjusts the intensity of the wash and water/power consumption.
- Use the detergent recommended by your machine manufacturer - Finish. Click here to visit Finish online and sign up for latest detergent offers www.finish.co.uk